July 16, 2021
Dear Residents and Families of The Derby Manor,
As of July 19, 2021, the following family visitation rules will be in effect at The Derby Manor as per the Order of the B.C. Provincial Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry.
The health and safety of our Residents and Staff is our priority and it is a responsibility we take very seriously. It is strongly recommended that all Visitors are fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine.
In light of the above and prepare for your visits, please note the following:
- Please bring your personal pen to complete the Screening form upon arrival.
- All Visitors will be asked to show vaccination confirmation/status to the screeners.
- Visitors – fully vaccinated – will not be required to wear a mask while visiting loved ones, BUT will still be required to wear masks in the common areas.
- Visitors – not fully vaccinated – will be required to wear a mask during their entire visit.
- The physical distancing of 2 meters remains in effect.
- Infection Control Protocols remain in effect.
Our Staff will continue to provide care and services to our residents to ensure their safety and well-being.
We know that staying away from your loved one has been difficult and we are very appreciative of your assistance and patience.
Should you have any questions, please contact Narinder Chahal, Residence Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to your visit!