What has happened?
The Derby Manor Update~ May 8, 2023
We at Derby Manor independent senior living are excited to announce our upcoming events for the month of May! We would like to invite you to come and join us in these exciting and fun-filled events.
We will be hosting several events this month, including:
James Burton Performance: May 11th, 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm, Piano Lounge
• Mother’s Day Performances on May 14th:
• Greg Hampson from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm, Dining Room
• Music by Cori from 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm (30mins), Piano Lounge
• Music by Susan Borax on May 20th and 27th, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm, Piano Lounge Tea Time
• BBQ Lunch with Live Music – May 23rd at Noon
• The Andante Choir on May 30th, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm, Piano Lounge
If you’re interested in attending any of these events, please contact our front desk to RSVP. Our team will be more than happy to help you reserve your spot and provide you with more details about the event.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Narinder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon and enjoy the wonderful events we have planned for the month of May.
Ava Turner, Executive Director